Oxford Brookes University Masters Scholarships
International students are eligible for the scholarship.
Fields of Study
Scholarships are available in the:
- Faculty of Business
- Faculty of Health and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment
Postgraduate (Masters) Degree
- Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have already been made an offer by Oxford Brookes University.
- Candidates should apply for their place on the relevant courses above and then submit their scholarship application.
- Application for a scholarship without the offer for a place WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
scholarship awards available
£1,000 to £2,000. Five awards of £1,000 and one award of £2,000 are open for courses in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
For the duration of the programme
How to Apply
To Apply to the Faculty of Business Download an application form here
To Apply to the Faculty of Health and Life Sciences Download an application form here
To Apply to the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences Download an application form here
To Apply to the Faculty of Technology, Design and Environment,
Please visit Department Scholarship pages for details of the awards and application process for all awards.Please note that the closing date for TDE Applications is 11.59pm (23:59 GMT) on 1 June 2018 and all applications should be made via the Google form which is accessed via the link at the right hand side of the Department/School scholarship webpages.
Note that candidates for the MSc Adult/Children’s/Mental Health Nursing (Pre-Registration) and MSc Midwifery (Pre-Registration) are not eligible to apply for these scholarships.