Curtin University MBA Scholarship
Applications are currently ongoing for the Curtin University MBA Scholarship for International Students Australia. Interested students should see the details below.
The MBA International Student Scholarship has been developed by Curtin Graduate School of Business to encourage and support students who have chosen to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as full-time students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
Curtin Business School is offering merit-based MBA scholarships to outstanding international students for the 2018/2019 academic program.
25th August 2018
category of Study
All students applying for these scholarships should have received an offer into the MBA Program as Full Time Onshore International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business and should have met all conditions mentioned in the offer letter.
- Be an International student
- Be a commencing student in 2018
- Applying to study the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business
- Will be enrolled as a full-time onshore international student (at least 75 credits) each trimester
Recipients must meet ALL of the following to keep their scholarship:
- Remain enrolled in the MBA at the Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB)
- Maintain enrolment each trimester
- Pass all units each trimester
- Successfully complete the MBA course
How many scholarships available: Not specified
The MBA International Student Scholarship will provide the following support for the expected duration of the (MBA) for up to a maximum of 1.5 years (based on a full-time study load of 75 credits each trimester):
- A total maximum value of $15,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students completing the 12 units MBA Program
- A total maximum value of $10,000, paid as $1,250 towards the tuition fees of each unit for students who commence the MBA Program after completing a Graduate Certificate in Business and who are required to complete the remaining 8 units of the MBA Program.
How to Apply
All qualifying applications from international applicants for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) at Curtin University will be automatically assessed for the MBA International Scholarship. No separate scholarship application is required.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Responses to questions in the MBA application form
- Academic merit
- Documentary evidence attached to the MBA application
Curtin Graduate School of Business will assess each application accordingly and issue a separate Scholarship Offer Letter, along with the Letter of Offer to the MBA Course, to confirm whether the applicant has been awarded a scholarship.
- Scholarship will be awarded if there are applicants of sufficient merit
- Scholarship will commence from first trimester of study
- Scholarship is not transferrable to another major, course or university