2018 Research Fellowship at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice
The Department/Centre of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is offering research fellowship on research activities on marine and coastal litter at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy.
Founded on August 6, 1868, as the “Scuola Superiore di Commercio” (Advanced School for Commerce), Ca’ Foscari was the first Italian institution to deal with advanced education in Business and Economics. Ca’ Foscari strives to attract and nurture talented scholars across the world, delivering cutting-edge research emerging from the engagement of the hard and digital sciences with social sciences and humanities.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Applications Deadline: July 4, 2018
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue research fellowship on research activities on marine and coastal litter at Ca’ Foscari University of Venice in Italy.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded Title: “Research activities on marine and coastal litter”. Academic discipline: CHIM/12: Chemistry For The Environment And For Cultural Heritage
- Scholarship Award: The research fellowship amounts to 19.367,00 Euros per year, including taxes and social charges.
- Nationality: This fellowship is available to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: This fellowship is available to international students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Prospective candidates are expected to hold a master’s scientific degree and scientific-professional curriculum suitable for carrying out research activities. Ca’ Foscari encourages applications from researchers with positive evaluation in all the criteria in individual proposals such as Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar. Researchers have successfully completed Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) or similar funded projects are warmly encouraged to apply.
English Language Requirements: Good knowledge of English and Good knowledge of Italian (in case of foreign candidates).
How to Apply: Candidates should submit:
- The application form;
- A CV in European format, duly dated and signed;
- A copy of a valid identity document (either Identity Card or Passport);
- (If available) Evaluation Summary Reports of Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships/ ERC Starting Grants/FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/SIR (Scientific Young Independence Research) individual proposals having passed all the evaluation thresholds;
- (If available) Details of Marie Sklodowska Curie Actions – Individual Fellowships, ERC Starting Grants, FIRB (Italian Fund for basic research investments)/ SIR Scientific Young Independence Research funded projects;
- list of candidate’s publications and publications’ copy (attached in electronic form, or printed by sending a package -at his own expense- to the Department of Philosophy and Cultural Heritage, Ca ‘Foscari University of Venice, Palazzo MalcantonMarcorà, calleContarini 3484 / d 30123 Venice within the deadline of this announcement with a covering letter containing his/her own submission number –see below-)
- All documents, qualifications and publications relevant for the selection procedure (please, see the notice link). All the schemes of the quoted documentation are available on the website (link).