2018 IACC Fair Play Competition for Young Bands
Application Deadline: 1st August 2018, 18:00 Central European Time (CET)
The Fair Play Competition is about original songs by young bands (18-35 years) on the on the theme of anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice. Bands are invited to submit their anti-corruption music videos online and the best two band(s) will be flown to Denmark to perform and participate in the International Anti-corruption Conference(IACC) that takes place in a different country every 2 years.
Fair Play is open to any solo artist, band or group whose members are between 18-35 years of age (on the date of entry) from any nationality, from any country.
• Bands must submit a music video on the theme of corruption. (See more in the criteria section below)
• Groups may consist of no more than 8 members.
• All entries must be received no later than 1st August 2018, 18:00 Central European Time (CET)
• The winners will be announced on the Fair Play website on Monday the 20th of August 2018.
• Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email.
All songs must be original (no covers).
Entries may present edited or live video footage (no photo slideshows).
All songs must address in some manner the theme of the competition: anti-corruption, integrity and fighting for social justice.
The video must present only one (1) song (no compilations).
Lyrics may be in any language but all artists are required to submit an English translation of the lyrics with their entry.
Artists must submit the lyrics for English language entries as well.
• 2 Bands will be selected to perform in Copenhagen, Denmark at the Fair Play: Live concert that takes place in conjunction with the IACC (International Anticorruption Conference) and open for a big headliner! (TBC).
• Fair Play covers your flights, food, accommodation as well as a 500€ fee per band. Bands are expected to cover their own insurance costs, visa fees and additional expenses whilst in Copenhagen.
• Artists must be available to travel and perform between the 20th to the 25th of October 2018.
For More Information: