2018 coLABS Impact Investing Fund for early-stage social enterprises
Application Deadline: Rolling basis
coLABS seeks to invest in early-stage social enterprises with the potential to dramatically improve the lives of women and girls around the world.
coLABS is a portfolio under Gray Matters Capital (GMC), a private operating foundation founded by Bob Pattillo that focuses on impact investments. GMC believes the best investment strategy is to bet on entrepreneurs and market-based solutions. Its mission is an education leading to a more purposeful life for 100 million women globally by 2036. Over the last 10 years, the Atlanta-based foundation has devoted $160 million to microfinance and education initiatives, primarily in South Asia, Africa, and Latin America.
CoLABS is looking for companies from any country and any sector that meet the following criteria:
- Impact on Women– Is improving the lives of women/girls at the core of your business?
- Scalability – Can your business model grow to reach exponential numbers of women and new markets within 5 years?
- Innovation– How are you bringing something new to the market?
- Ready for Investment– Have you tested your model and are now ready for revenue-share investment capital ($50,000 – $250,000 USD) to scale?
- Seed investments from USD $50,000 -$250,000
- Revenue-share investment terms over 5 years (no debt, equity, or grant capital)
- Strategic advisory support from recruited industry experts
For More Information: