Full and Partial Scholarships for Master in Business Strategy and International Management at ISTAO
ISTAO “Instituto Adriano Olivetti of studies for the management of the economy and companies” is offering Master in Business Strategy and International Management to study in Italy. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The objective is to develop skills useful for enterprises in this particular moment of history: from critical and strategic thinking to capacities in managing business areas and organizations on national and internal markets.
ISTAO “Instituto Adriano Olivetti di studi per la gestione dell’economia e delle aziende” is one of the oldest managerial schools in Italy.
- Applications Deadline: October 8, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master in Business Strategy and International Management.
- Scholarship Award: The Commission will assign either total (100%) or partial (50%) scholarships to the most remarkable candidates The beneficiaries of the scholarships will have to attend the entire course (internship included) and will have to present a final report of the experience.
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Targets or eligible candidates
The Master is addressed to university graduates in economics, engineering, law and humanistic disciplines with a good English level and who are ready to challenge themselves. The laboratory and experimental methodology, the pragmatic approach, meetings with professionals and managers, one-to-one activities of placement, induction and training to the job exploit the competences and the attitudes of each participant to enter organizational and business areas tailored for each one of them.
The methodology of ISTAO is characterized by a pragmatic approach thanks to a continuous shift from classroom lectures to on-job training: laboratories in companies, meetings with managers and entrepreneurs, coaching in firms.
The different backgrounds of the participants incentivize the usage of multidisciplinary methodologies and sharing knowledge The teamwork also simulates the everyday business activity.
The scientific approach on managerial techniques presented by professors with a great experience in companies or consultancy societies and the strategic approach of entrepreneurs and experts of the economic and cultural context offer a vision on the world promoting the critical thinking of students and a greater capacity of a global vision.
English Language Requirements: The Master will be held in Italian and in English, especially for international topics.
How to Apply: To participate in the selection, the candidate is required to fulfil the following format and to send the requested documents:
- 1 ID photo
- A brief letter explaining the educational background, the working experiences and the future goals in terms of job positions;
- Certificates of the studies accomplished also indicating the evaluation received for each exam and the final evaluation;
- A resume of the thesis and other publications (no more than 1 page);
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Further documentation of the research activities carried out by the candidate and any other useful information worth to be given. (presentation letters).