Lufthansa Innovation Hub Aviation Blockchain Challenge
Application Deadline: August 31st 2018
Lufthansa Innovation Hub is partnering with the SAP.iO Berlin Foundry in TheAviation Blockchain Challenge to explore potential opportunities and drive adoption of Blockchain technology in the airline industry.
The main objective of the collaboration is to attract the world’s most talented blockchain entrepreneurs by providing the perfect environment to ideate and experiment with new business models. Combining Lufthansa’s innovation ecosystem and massive industry expertise along with access to SAP technologies, application programming interfaces and mentorship will enable us to jointly identify innovative use cases that have the potential to disrupt the airline industry.
- Early-stage startups are welcome just like any other team, without a registered company.
- All ideas should solve one problem of our three categories with a sharp Blockchain-based solution.
- Just like Blockchain, good ideas are spread all over the world. Therefore, it doesn’t matter if you are based in Germany or if your company was founded in Bora Bora…
- Even if your home base is in Bora Bora, we need the finalists to be physically present at the Lufthansa Innovation Forum in Frankfurt, Germany 23. October 2018 to pitch your idea.
- A Global stage for your idea incl. international press coverage and media awareness
- Potential pilot project with Lufthansa Group
- Professional mentoring for all shortlisted teams
- Possibility to pitch in front of senior management
- Coverage of travel expenses (up to 2500€ per team)
- Finalists can get access to Blockchain-as-a-Service from SAP in order to build or improve their MVP
- Office space for up to 3 months in the Berlin ecosystem – to work on your idea together with us
PHASE 1 : IDEA SUBMISSION
OPEN UNTIL: 31/08/2018
Submit your idea or describe your solution and show us how you would change the aviation world using Blockchain! No matter at what stage, or where you are from, we welcome any idea offering solutions in one of our three categories.
PHASE 2 : MENTORING &
All selected teams are granted the possibility to receive dedicated mentoring from our SAP Blockchain specialists and Lufthansa Innovation Hub experts focused on their special use case to take the idea to the next level!
It’s time to take the stage for all finalists and convince the audience at Lufthansa Innovation Forum about your idea. Pitch in front of Lufthansa Group and SAP Senior Management and persuade the influential jury that your idea has the potential to change the travel industry!
For More Information: