Techstars Dubai Accelerator for Entrepreneurs Worldwide
Deadline: October 14, 2018
Applications are open for the Techstars Dubai Accelerator 2018 in partnership with GINCO. With Techstars expanding its presence in the Middle East, they are looking for entrepreneurs around the world to join them in Dubai.
GINCO is a full service general contracting firm, covering the full lifecycle of the construction process from concept to execution and supervision. Dubai is known for their leadership in technology innovation. Pioneering entrepreneurs leading innovative companies solving challenges in transportation, construction, wellness, IoT, robotics, & beyond should apply, no matter your location.
Techstars helps entrepreneurs succeed. Through the Techstars Worldwide Entrepreneur Network, founders and their teams connect with other entrepreneurs, experts, mentors, alumni, investors, community leaders, and corporate partners who will help their companies grow.
- Techstars provides Accelerator portfolio companies with access to financial, human and intellectual capital to fuel the success of their business.
- Upon acceptance to a Techstars Accelerator, every company is offered a $100,000 convertible note.
- Techstars contributes $20,000, which is commonly used as a stipend to support living expenses during the program, and in return receives 6% common stock from each company.
When you join a Techstars Accelerator, you also receive:
- Access to Techstars resources for life.
- Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentor-based Accelerator program with personal mentorship and office space to accelerate your business.
- Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs including more than 10,000 mentors; 2,700 investors; 1,200 alumni companies and 180 staff members.
- Access to over $300k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting and, legal support –plus other credits and perks worth more than $1M.
- Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
In the unlikely event that a participating company is dissatisfied with their experience in the Techstars program, Techstars offers an Equity Back Guarantee, the only one of its kind in the industry.
- Anyone from anywhere can apply. Open to entrepreneurs around the world
- They fund technology oriented companies, typically web-based or other software companies,
- They’re also looking for companies that can have national or worldwide reach.
- Specifically, they don’t fund biotechnology companies, restaurants, consultancies, or other local service oriented companies.
|Application Deadline||Oct 14, 2018|
|Start of the Program||Jan 20, 2019|
|Demo Day||Apr 18, 2019|
For more information, visit Techstars Dubai Accelerator.