MetLife collab 4.0 open innovation programme for Insurtech startups
Application Deadline: September 8th 2018
With over 100,000,000 customers worldwide, MetLife offers startups a fast track to scale.
If you are looking to serve customers and/or expand your business in Japan market, collab 4.0 is the right opportunity for you. Apply today!
collab 4.0 is an open innovation programme to match insurtech startups from around the world with the right opportunities within MetLife Japan. After rigorous application process, collab 4.0 will select 6 startup finalists to compete for a revenue-generating contract of JPY 10,000,000 from MetLife Japan, which might be the first step towards a longer-term relationship.
Startups gain access to MetLife Japan’s ecosystem and the validation of a leading US Fortune 50 customers.
- You have built the first version of your product.
- You can demonstrate that your product addresses one of the challenges that have been published for collab 4.0 and can deploy your solution in Japan.
- If selected as finalist, you must attend collab Summit and Demo Day in Tokyo on the 5th and 6th of December to pitch your solution to MetLife Japan’s senior executives and other key stakeholders.
- A contract from a US Fortune 50 corporation can change the trajectory of your startup. Plus, selected finalists get access to the following:
Access Key Stakeholders
Build your internal champion network and long-term relationships through our two month virtual program
- collab Summit Japan and Demo Day in Tokyo
Organized by MetLife – explore the Japan market and pitch to senior MetLife stakeholders
- No equity required
No upfront equity required in exchange for participation in the program
- Revenue Generating Pilot
A JPY 10,000,000 contract is up for grabs and maybe more!
- Accelerated Growth
Participating in collab and partnering with MetLife can change your trajectory
- Application opens : August 9th 2018
- Webinar: August 23rd 2018
- Application closes: September 8th 2018
- Shortlist Announced: October 5th 2018
- Program Commences: October 8th 2018
- Demo Day: December 6th 2018
For More Information: