Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Cohort 2 program
The Standard Chartered Women in Technology Incubator Kenya is Africa’s leading women in tech incubator, aligning with calls for more diversity in technology and for more opportunities for women to develop entrepreneurial and leadership excellence. The program is an initiative of Standard Chartered in partnership with Strathmore University ‘s @iBizAfrica.
The program combines world class startup support with local and international experience to provide Africa’s most competitive and attractive startup incubation program focusing on immersive learning, mentorship, building and growing Africa’s next iconic startups taking on the continent’s most relevant challenges and opportunities.
November 11, 2018 – March 8, 2019
SB is seeking to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds, women-lead startup teams leveraging on technology as a key driver of innovation in business. The applicant must:
- be a woman
- be the CEO with equal or majority ownership in the company
- 18 and above
- of Kenyan nationality
Applicants may submit applications across but not limited to the following thematic areas:
- Three months incubation at Strathmore University’s leading businss and innovation incubator
- Mentorship from world class mentors
- Coaching by top business, technology and legal professionals
- Immersive, world-class entrepreneurship curriculum
- Networking and exposure to expand your business networks
What do Winners Get?
- USD 10,000 or KES 1,000,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top 5 winners
- 9 months ongoing support from Standard Chartered and @iBizAfrica to assist with go-to market and scale.
Terms and Conditions
- Participants must be physically available to attend the program over the three months incubation
- Participant accommodation costs are not catered for
For More Information: