Google Cloud Data Solution for Change – Nonprofit Program
Applications are open for the Google Cloud Data Solution for Change – Nonprofit Program 2018. The program invites nonprofits around the world to query the data and change the world.
- All nonprofits who are accepted to the program are eligible to receive a need-based grant up to $5,000 per month, for the duration of the six-month grant period. Following the initial six-month grant, Google Cloud will provide another six-month Google Cloud credit grant for ongoing projects, resulting in one year of credit support.
Organizations that meet the following criteria are eligible to participate in the Google for Nonprofits program:
- Registered as a charitable organization in one of the Google for Nonprofits countries. All organizations must be validated as a nonprofit organization by TechSoup or the local TechSoup partner;
- Organizations are not one of the following:
- Governmental entity or organization
- Hospital or health care organization
- School, academic institution, or university (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
For more information, visit Google Cloud Data Solution for Change – Nonprofit Program.