International Experience Scholarships at University of Ottawa
Applications are inviting for University of Ottawa International Experience Scholarship for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program. The Faculty of Engineering will provide up to 60 scholarships in support of approved international activities (e.g., internships or visiting terms in foreign corporations, universities, institutions) on a competitive basis.
The University of Ottawa Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Canadian university with an applied emphasis in courses.
- Application Deadline: 15 October 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate & graduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Faculty of Engineering.
- Scholarship Award: The value of each scholarship will be up to $6,000, with the exact amount depending on the significance and needs of the proposed activities.
- Number of Scholarships: 60 Scholarships are available.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Scholarship can be taken in
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Full-time Faculty of Engineering undergraduate or graduate students may apply.
- Students in their first eight months as undergraduates or in their final term of registration (at any level) are not eligible.
- Thesis-based graduate students need to get approval from their thesis supervisors before applying.
- Students can only get a single IES scholarship (lifetime).
- Some short-term events (e.g. summer schools) with duration of less than 1 month can also be considered under exceptional circumstances.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply: Please read the regulations carefully to be sure you are eligible to apply. We recommend you check the form early in case a reference or endorsement is required to support your application and to familiarize yourself with the form. All applications, including a signed completed application form, a C.V., a transcript and a letter from a representative of the proposed destination must be sent to engineering.international-at-uOttawa.ca.