2019 Echoing Green Global Fellowship for Emerging Social Entrepreneurs
Application Deadline: October 30th 2018
Echoing Green Fellows are the innovators, instigators, pioneers, and rebels that reject the status quo and drive positive social change all over the world. While their work, their geographies, and even their approaches may be as varied as the problems they are working to solve, their common passion and commitment form the base of this robust, active community of leaders.
The Fellowships are awarded annually to individuals or partners who receive:
- A dedicated Echoing Green portfolio manager to assist in the development of an Individualized Fellow Plan, access to technical expertise and pro bono partnerships to help grow their organization, and support from Echoing Green chaplains
- Leadership development, peer mentorship, and targeted networking opportunities
- A community of like-minded social entrepreneurs, public service leaders, and industry leaders including the Echoing Green network of over 700 Fellows working in sixty countries all over the world.
- A stipend of $80,000 for individuals (or $90,000 for two-person partnerships) paid in four equal installments over two years
- A health insurance stipend and yearly professional development stipend
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the applicant must be:
- Over 18 years old
- Fluent in English
- Able to commit a full 35 hour work week to their organization.
- In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization must be the original idea of the applicant(s), in its start-up phase (usually within the first two years of operation), and independent and autonomous.
- An organization can be either a nonprofit, a for-profit, or hybrid. An organization does not only have to be run by one individual. Partnerships can apply for a Fellowship. Organizations still in the idea phase are eligible.
Purpose / Passion
Show us that you care deeply about this issue or community and help us understand why.
Demonstrate that you have bounced back or have the capacity to do so, as well as the ability to foresee challenges.
Show us that you can lead this organization toward its goals. What unique skills and experiences do you have that will help you succeed?
Ability to Attract Resources
Show us that you can attract money, people, and other resources to your cause.
In order to be eligible for an Echoing Green Fellowship, the organization must be:
- The original idea of the applicant(s)
- In its start-up phase, usually within the first two years of operation
- Independent and autonomous
For More Information: