2019/2020 Skoll MBA Scholarship in Social Entrepreneurship
The Skoll MBA Scholarship provides full funding plus a living stipend to complete the one-year Masters of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School. This Scholarship is provided by the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Oxford Saïd
- Receive exclusive opportunities to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, and investors
- Take your social impact to the next level
- Gain professional leadership and business skills
- Become part of the Skoll Scholar community, a group of leaders who are positively impacting the world through innovation and systems change
Hence, You are eligible if…
• You are taking entrepreneurial action to create positive impact.
You have spent preferably at least three years driving change, for example you could have started or grown a social venture. Led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation; or been tackling a specific social/environmental issue. Through a core thread that unites your work.
• You are creating impact with a focus on systems change and you can demonstrate the outcomes and impact.
• Also, You embody the personal qualities of a social entrepreneur, for example, bias towards action, persistence, resourceful, willingness to take risks. And have a deep understanding of the problem you are trying to solve.
• You can demonstrate why the Oxford MBA is critical to your career trajectory in helping to develop your work/impact at this stage.
• You have the financial need, as the cost of programme would be a significant financial burden. Due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances
How to apply
• Apply to the MBA programme at Saïd Business School, University of Oxford which includes your Skoll Scholarship essays.
• You must apply during specific MBA application stages to be considered for the Scholarship. Consult the Skoll Scholarship Website for more information.
• Complete the online application to the Skoll Scholarship, which will be sent to you once you are accepted onto the MBA programme.
• Participate in the interview process (note: not all candidates will participate in the interview)