Fully Funded Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program in China
Applications are invited for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship Program for 2019 – 2020 academic year. Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
- Applications Deadline: April 10, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate programme. This scholarship only supports Master students or PhD students.
- Study Subject: There are three PhD English taught Programs——Computer Software and Technology, Curriculum and Teaching Theory and Chemistry, other programs are all Chinese-taught programs.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available for non-Chinese citizens.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a non-Chinese citizen and be in good health;
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for master’s programs;
- Be a master’s degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for doctoral programs.
How to Apply:
- Complete the online application procedure at Shaanxi Normal University Online Application System. Submit the completed application form for Shaanxi Normal University International Student Scholarship online and print a hard copy;
- Submit all your application documents by post to International Students Office before the deadline April 10, 2019.
- Conduct preliminary examination of materials, interviews and comprehensive assessment;
- After the final auditing by the China Scholarship Council, the admission name list will be announced online during July-August 2019.
Applicants must submit two recommendation letters signed by professor or associate professor.
i) Valid HSK certificate;
ii) Photocopy of Passport Photo Page;
iii) Notarized No Criminal Activity Certificate (in English or Chinese);
iv) Foreigner Physical Examination Form (photocopy);
For More Information, Visit the Official Website Here