PhD Scholarships for International Students in France
The University of Nantes is offering Eiffel Excellence Scholarship to pursue PhD degree program in the field of Economics, Law and Political Science. The scholarship is available for international students.
For PhDs program, the Eiffel Scholarship is granted for a maximum period of 12 months, that can be split over 3 calendar years. This is a fully funded scholarship.
Application Deadline: December 7, 2018
Applicant must meet the following criteria|:
1. Foreign students only.
2. No older than 35 years old during the 2019 call for applications; born after March 1983.
3. Not having another scholarship from the French government.
4. First time Eiffel PhD scholarship applicants only (previous PhD applicants are not eligible, but students who have already been awarded an Eiffel scholarship for a Master’s degree program are eligible to apply for the PhDs scholarship).
5. Joint supervision or dual enrolment in partnership with a foreign higher education establishment.
6. Sufficient language skills.
7. Eligible PhDs program (see the list of eligible fields of study).
How to Apply: If you satisfy the eligibility requirements above and you wish to apply for the Eiffel scholarship for your PhD program under joint supervision or dual enrolment at University de Nantes, please contact the International Relations Office for more information
For Further Information, Visit the Official Website Here