2019 Full TU Berlin Summer University Scholarships for International Students
The TU Berlin Summer University is awarding Summer University Scholarships to exceptional applicants applying to participate in the 2019 Summer Program from July 22nd to August 16th, 2019.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2019
- Scholarship funding is defined in three categories, and not all may apply to you. Most scholars will receive funding from only one category, with a small number of applicants receiving funding in both categories (1) and (2) below.
- Living expenses support of €1000, supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- Partial travel expenses support (at a fixed rate according to the DAAD guidelines based on the country of origin), supported by the DAAD (multiple scholarships available).
- The President’s Scholarship, which is a full scholarship including living expenses, travel expenses and free tuition, supported by the TU Berlin. This scholarship award is to one applicant only.
How to Apply:
To apply for a scholarship, please include the following documents and combine them into one PDF:
- Transcript of records (official grade list)
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Motivation letter (approx. 1 page)
- Recommendation letter from one of your professors (recommended but not mandatory)
For More Details and to Apply, Visit the Official Website Here