American College of Surgeons International Guest Scholarships 2019/2020 for Young Surgeons
The American College of Surgeons offers International Guest Scholarships to young surgeons from countries other than the United States or Canada who have demonstrated strong interests in teaching and research. The scholarships, in the amount of $10,000 each, provide the scholars with an opportunity to visit clinical, teaching, and research activities in the U.S. and Canada and to attend and participate fully in the educational opportunities and activities of the American College of Surgeons Clinical Congress.
Application Deadline: July 1st, 2019
- Applicants must be graduates of schools of medicine who have completed their surgical training.
- The Applicants must be at least 35 years old, but under 50, on the application date that the completed application.
- Applicants must submit their applications from their intended permanent location.
- The online application form structure is to assist the Scholarship Selection Subcommittee. And assists the applicant in submitting a structured curriculum vitae.
- The International Guest Scholarships must be used in the year for which they are designated. Postponement is not acceptable.
- An unsuccessful applicant may reapply only twice and only by completing and submitting a new application together with new supporting documentation.
All applicants will be notified of the selection committee’s decision in November 2019.
We urge applicants to submit their complete applications and supporting documents as early as possible in order to provide sufficient time for processing.
Questions about and application materials for this scholarship should be sent to email@example.com.