ARES Grant for Master and Training Courses for Developing Countries
The ARES call for applications for the academic year 2019-2020 is now open. Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019 and February 8, 2019
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. We does not charge fees at any stage of the application nor selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at scholarships-cooperation-at-ares-ac.be of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent us and request any payment.
Any application form containing payment will systematically be rejected.
For a request to be valid, the applicant must:
- Be a citizen of a developing country.
- Be under the age of 40 for degree programs, and under 45 for training courses, at the beginning of the time of the training;
- Have earned a diploma comparable to a graduate-level diploma from Belgian university studies.
- Have good mastery of written and spoken French. For training courses held in another language, it is essential to have a proper level in the course’s language, both written and spoken.
- Apply for only one training course.
How to Apply:
Applying for an ARES grant is totally free. We do not charge fees at any stage of the application or selection process. You may inform us via e-mail at scholarships-cooperation-at-ares-ac.be of any problems with individuals or companies who claim to represent us and request any payment.
Fill out the application form;
- Complete the Application carefully and send to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have received it by 8 FEBRUARY 2019* at the latest (we do not take into consideration the postmarked date; we only consider application files received on our offices by the deadline, at the latest);
- NO return receipt for applications
Application files will not be considered if they (are):
- sent in by e-mail or fax;
- arrive at ARES outside of the application period (indicated on this website within the section describing how to submit an application);
For More Details, Visit the Official Website at https://www.ares-ac.be/en/cooperation-au-developpement/bourses/ressortissants-sud/masters/141-specialized-master-in-microfinance