ECNU Full and Partial Confucius Institute Scholarships
The Confucius Institute Headquarters (Hanban) is happy to announce “Confucius Institute Scholarship” (CIS) at East China Normal University (ECNU) for the year 2019. Scholarships are available for Non-Chinese citizens.
- Course Level and Study Subject:
- Scholarship for PhD’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (PhDTCSOL)
- Also, Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (BTCSOL)
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study
Entrance Requirements: All applicants shall be
a) Non-Chinese citizens
b) In good Physical and mental condition, well performed both academically and behaviorally
c) Aspired to take future careers on the teaching or international promotion of Chinese language
d) Between the ages of 16-35 on September 1st, 2019. Applicants currently worked as Chinese language teachers shall not exceed the age limit of 45, while undergraduate students shall not exceed the age limit of 25.
How to Apply:
1. For application, please log on to the ECNU online application system and Confucius Institute Scholarships website (http://cis.chinese.cn) to register, complete the Application Form online, and upload the scanned copies of relevant supporting documents.
- Contact Recommending Institutions:
- Confucius Institutes and Confucius classrooms which have been in operation for more than six months.
- Testing centers for Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK which have the right to recommend Confucius Institute Scholarship candidates.
- Host institutions will review the eligibility of applicants (An interview is required for ECNU degree program applicants), and Hanban will conduct an overall assessment of all applications and admit applicants on the basis of competitive selection.
- After confirming with the successful applicants, host institutions will post the Admission documents. The copy of the scholarship certificate can be print out from the CIS website.
For More Information, Visit the Official Website Here
Deadline: a) April 20th (for those commencing in July), b) May 20th (for those commencing in September), c) September 20th (for those commencing in December) and d) November 20th (for those commencing in March 2020).