Funded Travel For CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program 2019 for Early Career Researchers
The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program provides funding and support to help Scholars build their network and develop essential skills to become the next generation of research leaders. Researchers within the first five years of a full-time academic position from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: February 5, 2019.
Applicants can be from anywhere in the world, must hold a PhD (or equivalent) and be within the first five years of a full-time academic position. Scholars’ research interests must be aligned with the themes of an eligible CIFAR research program. See the detailed program overview for full eligibility requirements.
NOTE: Postdoctoral fellows are not eligible to apply.
CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars receive:
- $100,000 CAD in unrestricted research support
- A two-year term in a CIFAR research program, a global network of top-tier research leaders. Learn what it’s like to be a CIFAR Fellow
- Opportunities to network, collaborate and form a community with colleagues from diverse disciplines
- Mentorship from a senior researcher within a CIFAR research program
- Specialized leadership and communication skills training, and support to put their skills into action
How to apply
All applications are submitted through an online application portal and must include two letters of reference. See detailed overview of the CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars program for more information. Submit an application now
The 2019 Call for Applications opens on December 3, 2018. The deadline for applications is February 5, 2019.
Please contact us with any questions.
For More Information: