IAS International Scholarship Programme 2019 for the 10th IAS Conference on HIV Science in Mexico
Through the IAS 2019 Scholarship Programme, the conference organizers commit themselves to making the conference accessible to community representatives, healthcare workers, and junior investigators from resource-limited settings.
Application Deadline:24 January 2019
The IAS 2019 Scholarship Programme is open to anyone around the world working or volunteering in the field of HIV and AIDS and who is at least 16 years old at the time of the conference. The programme gives financial assistance to people who would otherwise be unable to benefit from the conference.
Priority will be given to:
- Abstract presenters whose submission has been selected
- Those whose participation will help enhance their work in their own communities
- Those who are able to assist in the transfer of skills and knowledge acquired at the conference
- Individuals who are part of a key population or living with HIV
The application process is entirely free. Applicants must create a user account to fill in an individual application form. A letter of recommendation written by a colleague or peer is required to complete the application.
Scholarship recipients can request a full or partial scholarship. A full scholarship may include:
- Registration fee for the conference (includes access to all sessions and exhibitions)
- Travel (roundtrip ticket at the lowest fare available, from the nearest international airport)
- Accommodation (in a budget hotel for the days of the conference)
- Daily living allowance or each day of the conference (21-24 July 2019).
A partial scholarship includes any combination of the above.
- Applications are now open online through the profile platform from until 24 January2019, 23:59 CET.
- All applicants will be notified at the end of March 2019.
Contact the Scholarship Programme team
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the IAS International Scholarship Programme 2019