Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Scheme 2019 for students in Commonwealth Nations (Fully Funded)
Applications for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2019 are now open.
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships give talented students from anywhere in the Commonwealth the opportunity to gain a Master’s degree, while developing new skills, experiencing life in another country, and building their global networks.
Application Deadline: 4pm GMT on 6 February 2019.
Citizens (or those who hold refugee status) in a Commonwealth country are welcome to apply.
· Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships offer a life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration in unique environments across the globe
· Awards are fully funded, providing tuition fees, a return economy flight, an arrival allowance, and a regular stipend (living allowance)
· The Awards are for Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
· Awards are open to citizens of all Commonwealth countries, other than the host country
· Award holders will build deeper and stronger links across the Commonwealth network, acting as ambassadors between home and host countries
How to Apply:
Click on your preferred subject area below to apply:
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships Scheme 2019