American University of Beirut (AUB) Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program 2019/2020 for Graduate & Undergraduate study in Lebanon (Fully Funded)
The American University of Beirut (AUB) is offering full scholarships for graduate and undergraduate education for the academic year 2019-20 in partnership with the Mastercard Foundation.
Application Deadline: March 18th 2019
Eligibility and Admission Criteria
Graduate scholarships are open to:
- Nationals of Africa
- Nationals of Lebanon
- Refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
Selection and admission are based on:
- Academic promise
- Financial disadvantage
- Leadership potential
- Desire to give back and go back to one’s community
- Complete the AUB Online Graduate Application Form after creating an account.
- Upload supporting documents as per the requirements indicated on the online application.
- If residing in Lebanon (Lebanese and non-Lebanese), fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
- If applying from Africa, fill out the online Graduate Financial Application specific to the Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (available here) by March 18, 2019.
For More Information: