HEINEKEN International Graduate Programme 2019 for Young Professionals Worldwide (monthly salary & fully funded)
Are you prepared to work in three different countries in the HEINEKEN world over three years? Do you have a passion to join the world’s most international brewer? Then the International Graduate Programme of HEINEKEN might be the opportunity for you!
Application Deadline: February 10th 2019
To apply for this programme, you should at least:
- Have a degree or will graduate by September 2019 – preferably a Masters degree
- Have affinity with Finance, and a degree in Finance, Economics, Business or any similar field
- Also, Have no more than 2 years of professional work experience in February 2019 (voluntary and internships do not count)
- Be at least fluent in English – preferably multilingual
- Have the ambition to have an international career at HEINEKEN together with a genuine interest in other cultures – preferably already lived abroad
People are in the heart of our company. Next to meaningful work, we believe it is important that you are satisfied with your remuneration, and that it motivates you in relation to your development and performance.
- Salary according to Dutch market conditions, plus additional allowances
- Private health insurance
- Flights and Immigration support
- 30 leave days per assignment, excluding national holiday
Sounds exciting? Apply now and take off.
Attach your resume with the application.The application deadline is February 10, 2019.
Cover letter is not mandatory – and will not be read.
For More Information: