Full Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan Non-Aligned Movement Scholarship
The Government of the Republic of Azerbaijan is delighted to offer Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Scholarship to study Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctoral levels. This scholarship is available to citizens of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa).
Application Deadline: February 15, 2019
Study Subjects: A large range of fields are included, such as information technology and engineering, business studies, public and international affairs, etc.Studies in Medicine are excluded and will not be considered.
- What the scholarship offers
- Tuition fees
- International Flight (once a year, economy class)
- Monthly Stipend to the value of 800 AZN (which includes meals, accommodation and living expenses)
- Medical Insurance
- Visa and registration costs
Who can apply?
- Citizen of Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) countries (this includes South Africa)
- For undergraduate programmes, applicants must be younger than 25 years old
- Also, For Master’s programmes, applicants must be younger than 30 years old
- For doctoral programmes, applicants must be younger than 35 years old
How to Apply: Applicants must complete the Azerbaijan Scholarship Programme Application Form and attach the required supporting documents, and submit to the Azerbaijani Embassy in Pretoria at 302 Albert Street, Waterkloof Ridge, Pretoria, 0181.
- Completed Application Form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior high school or university studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on General health status (including HIV/AIDS test)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English language proficiency (for programs in foreign languages: for undergraduate programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs IELTS 5.5, TOFEL 50).
For More Information, Visit the Official Website Here