Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students
The University of Bradford is calling for outstanding applicants to apply for a new Half Fee Academic Excellence Scholarship for International Students.
The scholarship is paying half of the tuition fees which contribute towards your education to achieve your goal.
Applications Deadline: June 3, 2019
The scholarship is worth half of the tuition fees. If you are on a course lasting longer than one year then subsequent payments will depend on you getting an average of over 60%. You are not entitled to any other scholarships or discounts e.g. Alumni discount if you are in receipt of a half fee scholarship.
Students from China, Hong Kong, India, Nigeria, Pakistan can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be living overseas and not nationals of the EU.
- The scholarship is only applicable to students who enter their programme in Year 0 (Foundation) or Year 1.
- You must be applying for full-time study on any level of degree programme i.e. undergraduate or postgraduate taught (not research).
- You must have an offer to study at the University of Bradford from September 2019
- Students from China and Hong Kong must be in receipt of the International Academic Excellence Scholarship (shown on your offer letter). Please send a copy of your offer letter with your application form.
- For Undergraduate students, you must be in receipt of the £2,500 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships. Or the £3,000 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- For Postgraduate students, you must be in receipt of the £3,000 International Academic Excellence Fee Scholarships or the £3,500 Country Specific International Academic Excellence Scholarship only.
How to Apply: Please fill in the application form below and either post it or email it to us – details are on the form. Please remember to enclose proof of your qualifications.
The closing date is June 3, 2019. Successful applicants will be notified by the beginning of July.