LSHTM Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship for MSc Program in UK
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is pleased to offer Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship to pursue MSc programme. Applicants must be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2018
A full scholarship covers:
- full-time overseas tuition fees (including the mandatory field trip fee), and
- flights from the student’s home country to the United Kingdom, and return on expiry of the scholarship (to be booked by the Scholarships team in Registry), and
- a tax free stipend (living allowance) of GBP 16,500.00.
Eligibility: To be eligible for a scholarship under this fund, applicants must:
- Preference will be given to those applicants with experience and/or interest in the area of water, sanitation, hygiene and public health.
- have acceptance onto the 2017-18 MSc Public Health for Development course; and
- be a citizen of one of the following sub-Saharan African or South Asian countries
How to Apply: Applicants should follow both steps outlined below by the scholarship deadline.
Step 1: Submit an application for study for the MSc Public Health for Development, via the School’s Admissions portal.
Please ensure that all the necessary supporting documents are on to your study application before the Scholarship deadline. Applicants should communicate with their referees as early as possible in the application process. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their references have been submitted by the scholarship closing date.
It is not possible to complete this step yet. Please monitor this web page closely and as soon as the scholarship application system is available this page will be updated.
Submit a Scholarship Application, via the School’s Scholarship Application portal, indicating that you are applying for the Jeroen Ensink Memorial Fund Scholarship.
As part of this application, you should submit
- a complete Curriculum Vitae (CV), and
- a statement of the motivation of no more than 1,000 words. Your statement of motivation should address the following:
– A brief biography of your life and career
– Your reasons for choosing the MSc Public Health for Development
– Your future plans and ambitions in the field of public health.
Also, Tender your application for this scholarship award alongside the documents you have submitted for your application to the MSc Public Health for Development course.
Incomplete applications will have consideration for this funding.
For More Details and To Apply, Visit the Official Website Here