UCD Michael Smurfit Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students
UCD Michael Smurfit Business School MBA Scholarships merit based scholarships are open to all applicants scoring 700 or above on the GMAT. All scholarship applicants must already have an admission to (i.e apply for, then ace the interview and have an offer a place on) the full-time MBA Programme before they can be considered for any of the above scholarships.
Value of Scholarship:
- Up to 100% tuition waiver
How to Apply:
- There is no separate application process for these Scholarships.
- All successful applicants for the EMBA programme are automatically eligible for consideration. These scholarships are merit based.
- Applications reviewal is on a rolling basis.
- Scholarships may be awarded prior to the close date to exceptional candidates.
- We encourage Scholarship candidates to apply early.
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; UCD Michael Smurfit Business School MBA Scholarships for International Students