University of Dundee LLM International Energy Law and Policy Scholarships
The University of Dundee, rated 3rd in the UK for Law by the Guardian University Guide 2019, trains lawyers and non-lawyers to meet future challenges in the international energy sector.
With the LLM International Energy Law and Policy programme, you could build a successful career in the Oil & Gas Industry or at a Global Consultancy.
- Get the chance to earn a £5,000 scholarship, once you have a confirmed spot in the program.
- Bachelor’s degree with a background in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum or Mining Engineering or Finance
- English Proficiency
- English language certificate with IELTS above 6.5
How to Apply
- You’ll be starting a quiz to learn more about the university and programme.
Complete the profile form.
- If you fit the programme’s eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to help you with your decision.
- Login to Sqore to access the quiz.
- Don’t have an account? You’re only two clicks away to set one up!
- This could be the beginning of a bright career in the Energy industry.
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; University of Dundee LLM International Energy Law and Policy Scholarships