University of Leeds UK Transport Masters Scholarships for International Students
The Institute for Transport Studies (ITS), Faculty of Environment, University of Leeds is offering a Transport Masters fees scholarship, to provide a unique opportunity to an international student of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.
The Institute offers a choice of six (6) Masters degrees:
- MSc Mathematical Modelling for Transport
- MSc Sustainability in Transport
- Or MSc Transport Economics
- MSc Transport Planning
- MSc Transport Planning and the Environment
- Also, MSc (Eng) Transport Planning and Engineering
- You must be self-funding (or partially funded), full time or part time and classified as international for tuition fee purposes.
- You must not be in receipt of any other Institute for Transport Studies award.
- All programmes except MSc Sustainable Cities.
The Institute is offering scholarships, each worth £5000, to provide development opportunities to students of outstanding ability, achievement and potential.The scholarships form part of the ITS mission to advance the understanding of global transport, via the development of future transport professionals.
What are the Scholarship benefits? £5,000
How long will sponsorship last? Onetime fee reduction
How to Apply:
- Download an application form and send it to our Admissions Team, e: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; University of Leeds UK Transport Masters Scholarships for International Students