Georgetown University USA Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students
Georgetown University USA Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships is a two-year, full-time graduate degree program in international affairs. Students will take courses in international relations, international trade, international finance, statistics and analytical tools and history.
- Special consideration will be given to applicants from: Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa.
Completion of a course in microeconomics and a course in macroeconomics, or ability to complete both courses *before* the beginning of the MSFS program in fall 2019.
Value of Scholarship:
- Full tuition scholarship
- Duration of Scholarship:
- 2 years
How to Apply:
- For consideration for the scholarship, applicants must submit all required application materials (online application, personal statement, official transcripts and test scores, letters of recommendation).
- The scholarship will be award on basis of the strength of the student’s application in the admissions process.
- Sponsors: Georgetown University, USA
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; Georgetown University USA Fully-Funded Masters Scholarships for African Students