International MSc Scholarships in Agricultural Sciences
The vision of our scholarship sponsors is for International MSc Scholarships recipients to become instruments of positive and just change by applying the knowledge and skills acquired at the Robert H. Smith Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environment in their home countries.
Types of Scholarships
- Full scholarships cover tuition, student dormitory housing on campus, medical insurance, monthly living stipend and student visa.
- The scholarship does not cover application fees, round-trip airfare, initial living expenses, and a tuition deposit that can return to the payer at the end of the program.
- It is mandatory for candidates to fund these expenses.
- Partial scholarships supplement candidates from developing countries who can provide funding from other sources.
- Scholarship offers may be withdrawn and offered to applicants on the waiting list if the candidate does not meet the necessary requirements.
When and how to apply for a scholarship
To apply for a scholarship, include a completed scholarship application form together with your full application package during the application period, which is November 1 – March 1.
- Seek for other scholarship sources at the link below.
How to Apply
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; International MSc Scholarships in Agricultural Sciences