Loughborough University Trust Africa Scholarships for Study in the UK
The Loughborough Doctoral College Development Trust Africa Scholarships, will cover 100% of the course fees for your chosen postgraduate taught course for one year (replacing any Departmental or Loughborough University scholarships or bursaries you may already have been awarded).
- Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the University. The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a 1st Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to their home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to their home country on their return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
- We advise applicants to spend considerable effort ensuring that this application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presentable and which reflects your abilities and motivation.
- The application form can be downloaded below, and should be returned (by post, fax or email) to:
Marketing and Advancement
Leicestershire LE11 3TU, UK
How to Apply
- Please do not submit your scholarship application until you have received your offer letter.
- Applications will only be eligible for consideration if all parts of the form are complete in full
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; Loughborough University Trust Africa Scholarships for Study in the UK