U.S. Department of State Global Undergraduate Exchange Program – Fully Funded
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. It is a fully-funded scholarship for one semester of non-degree academic study at an assigned U.S. college or university.
- Eligibility for the Global UGRAD Program:
- Applicants must be a citizen of the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants must be studying in the country in which they apply for the Global UGRAD Program.
- Scholarships will be granted to students who currently are enrolled in full-time undergraduate programs only, having completed a minimum of their first semester of study.
- Participants must have at least one semester or an equivalent term to complete at their home institutions upon completion of the Global UGRAD Program.
- Applicants should demonstrate leadership potential through academic work, community involvement, and extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must achieve minimum TOEFL score of 45ibt.
- Preference will be for those who have had little or NO experience in the U.S. or outside of their home countries.
- It is necessary for applicants to return directly to their home country after the completion of the program.
- Applicants are over 18 years of age
How to Apply
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; U.S. Department of State Global Undergraduate Exchange Program – Fully Funded