University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships for African Students
University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships is for particularly deserving African applicants wishing to undertake the following Masters programmes in 2019/2020:
- MSc Economics
- MSc Economics and Finance
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2018/2019.
- Be considered a national of a country in the African Union
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extra-curricular activities.
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
Duration of Program:
- 1 year
How to Apply:
- You will be automatically be eligible for consideration for these scholarships when we review your application for the relevant Masters course.
- It is not mandatory for you to make a separate application.
- We recommended to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Award Providers: Leeds University.
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; University of Leeds African Excellence Masters Scholarships for African Students