Margaret McNamara Educational Grants Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries
The Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG) provides grants to women from developing countries to help further their education and strengthen their leadership skills to improve the lives of women and children in developing countries.
Who is qualified to apply?
- Applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be at least 25 years old at time of application deadline (see specific regional program application below);
- Also, Be a national of a country on the list of the MMEG Country Eligibility List
- Be enrolled at an accredited academic institution when submitting application; and plan to be enrolled for a full academic term after award of the grant by the Board;
- Not be related to a World Bank Group, International Monetary Fund or Inter-American Development Bank staff member or spouse;
- Approximately $15,000 per scholarship recipient
How to Apply:
- Apply via Scholarship Webpage link below.
- Remember to read the Application Checklist & FAQs before applying, and when applying (after signing up), select “US-Canada program” in the first question of the application.
- If the programme name does not appear, the programme may close for new applications.
- Sponsors: Margaret McNamara Educational Grants (MMEG)
- Important Notes: Please make sure to submit ALL documents as listed.
- Only complete applications will be acceptable.
- We will announce decisions by April.
- For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; Margaret McNamara Educational Grants Scholarships for Women from Developing Countries to Study in US & Canada