University of Reading UK Masters and PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries
Under the prestigious Felix Scholarships scheme, one Felix Scholarships will be available to well qualified students to pursue postgraduate study (Masters) at the University, starting their programme in September 2019.
- You must demonstrate financial need
- You must possess at least a first-class honours degree from a University or comparable institution
- Also, You must not hold a degree from a University outside your home country
- You must not have studied outside your home country for one year or more
- Candidates are expected by the Trust to return to work in their home country following their study
- You must have been accepted for admission by the University by 30 January 2019 to be considered for shortlisting. You should therefore apply for admission at the earliest opportunity.
- Candidates who have an academic condition on their offer of admission (such as completion of a qualification they are currently working towards) will need to successfully meet that condition by the short-listing stage in order to be considered for this year’s competition; they should otherwise consider applying to the competition next year.
Value of Scholarship:
These scholarships cover tuition fees at the international rate and provide a stipend (maintenance grant) to cover living expenses (the current level of which is £14,005). They also provide generous allowances for clothes, books and a return flight home.
Duration of Scholarship:
The awards are available (depending on eligibility) for up to 3 years.
How to Apply:
- Complete an online application for admission to a Postgraduate Degree at the University of Reading and hold an offer of admission by the deadline (30 January 2019).
- Apply online for admission to your postgraduate degree at Reading
- Complete the electronic form at the bottom of this webpage in order to express your interest in being considered for the Felix Scholarships.
- Eligible candidates will then be considered for nomination by their academic School / Department at Stage One.
For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; University of Reading UK Masters and PhD Scholarships for Developing Countries