Eni Scholarships 2019/2020 for Africans Fully Funded Study in the University of Oxford
St Antony’s College, University of Oxford, in partnership with the international integrated energy company Eni, is offering up to three students from Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, or the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville) the opportunity to study for a fully funded degree in 2019/20.
Deadline to Apply to Oxford University – 11th or 25th January 2019
Deadline to Apply for Eni Scholarship – Friday 16th March 2019
The scholarships are open to applicants who are ordinarily resident in Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, and the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville). Preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of both academic merit and potential and financial need. Preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
Applicants must apply for admission to one of the following eligible courses:
1 year Master’s courses
- MSc African Studies
- MSc Economic & Social History
- Or MSc Economics for Development
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
100% of university and college fees, and an annual grant for living costs of £14,553 for 12 month courses and £10,915 for 9 month courses. The stipend for courses with different durations will be adjustable accordingly.
For consideration for the scholarship, please follow these three steps:
- Read the information on this webpage carefully.
- Apply online to the University of Oxford for one of the eligible courses as listed above. You must submit your application for graduate study to the University by the January deadline (11 or 25 January 2019 depending on the programme you apply to – please check the University’s guidance on application deadlines) and you must have secured a place on your chosen programme of study by the expected final decision date (16 March 2018). It would help if you select St Antony’s College in the college choice section of the application form, though this is not compulsory.
- Once you have applied to the University, please complete the online Eni Scholarship application form (available at: https://weblearn.ox.ac.uk/direct/eval-evaluation/16740) The deadline for submission of the form is 12 noon, UK time, on Friday 15 March 2019.
For More Information: