Malaysia MSc Scholarships for Developing Countries
The Malaysia MSc Scholarships Developing Solutions Fund will reach out to students who have the potential to make a real difference to the development and prosperity of their home countries.
10 awards of 100% tuition fee scholarships are available for students from the developing and third world countries registering for taught Masters programmes at Malaysia Campus in areas related to science, technology and education, including the following courses:
- MSc Chemical Engineering
- MSc Civil Engineering
- And, MSc Mechanical Engineering
- MSc Electronic Communication & Computer Engineering
- MSc Crop Biotechnology
- MA Educational Leadership & Management
- Or, MA Special Needs
- MA TESOL
- MSc International Development Management
- Bioscience lab
How to apply
In order to apply for one of these scholarships you must;
- Be holding an unconditional offer letter and accepted the offer by paying USD1000 for full time Masters degree programme at The University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus. Copy of unconditional offer letter and acceptance form must be attached together with the application.
- Be classified as an ‘overseas’ student for fee purposes.
- Have at least 1 full year working experience after completion of undergraduate programme. Fresh graduates are not acceptable at this time.
- Must sufficiently enable to support cost of living throughout the duration of studies.
- Complete our scholarship application form online. Please take note only completed form with all supporting documents will be considered.
- Submission of application will be open from March
- Application for September intake is open from 15 March and closes by 28 July. Successful applicants will be notified by 15 August.
Finding out if your application has been successful
- A decision on your application will be made by a panel of University staff.
- Only successful applicant will be notified by the staff of university via email.
IF you seek for more information and application details, see;Malaysia Scholarships for Developing Countries