Masters in Aviation Finance Scholarships in Ireland
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School is offering applicants for the MSc Aviation Finance Full-Time who have been offered a Full, Unconditional Offer, the chance to win a scholarship to cover the full tuition fees for this course, worth up to €21,300.
Eligibility for the Masters in Aviation Finance Scholarships in Ireland
- Scholarship is open to both Irish residents and international applicants except employees of UCD, and their associated affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition.
- The scholarship is limit to those who will have submit a complete application directly to UCD Smurfit School for entry to the MSc Aviation Finance full-time by 28 June.
- The UCD Smurfit MSc Aviation Finance Scholarship are award to the candidate we deem to be of the highest calibre by the UCD Smurfit School judging panel.UCD Smurfit School reserves the right not to award the Scholarship prize if no candidate of the required calibre is identified.
The decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
- An Irish first class honours (Hons 1.1) undergraduate degree result (or equivalent)
- A strong curriculum vitae / resume
- Excellently written essay question answers in the course application. There are two at 300 words each.
- All course applications submit before the deadline are those eligible for this scholarship.Following assessment of the course applications and those with Full, Unconditional Offers, The School will then select a small short list.
These candidates will interview with a view to selecting a winner by mid-June.
- The continuation of the scholarship funding for semester 2 is subject to the awardee making satisfactory progress on the programme and passing all exams at the end of semester one.
- Candidates must be available to commence the MSc Aviation Finance full-time programme in early September.
- The scholarship is not open to recipients of any other scholarships award by UCD Smurfit School.
- Interviews are in early July.
- We will inform winning candidates in mid-July.
- Classes commence in early September (Annual).
- No cash alternative.
- No substitutions allowed.
- Winner must agree to participate in publicity if applicable.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
Value of Scholarship: 100% Tuition Fees
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
The annual deadline for submitting the complete application to the programme is 5pm on 28th June.
For more information and application details, see;Masters in Aviation Finance Scholarships in Ireland