Ecole Normale Superieure International Selection Scholarships in France
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to follow a Masters Degree and Diploma at the University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions), as well as ENS Diploma in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for three years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday)
- Also, Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- The Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
- As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; Ecole Normale Superieure International Selection Scholarships in France