Jeanne Sauvé Foundation Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada
The Jeanne Sauvé Foundation is pleased to announce that it is currently accepting applications for the Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program
The Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program is a unique fellowship opportunity: Year one consists in a full-time intensive residential phase in Montreal for a group of a dozen select Fellows. Year two is a part-time field phase tailored to each individual Fellow’s activities in their respective communities and countries.
While in residence, Fellows benefit from:
- Interaction with a thriving network of public leaders
- Access to resources (including the auditing of courses) at McGill University, our program’s academic home, and at Concordia University, our academic partner
- Tailored leadership development programming with a focus on the skills necessary for public leadership
- Personal coaching in support of participants’ leadership development
- Guidance from academic and professional mentors at the top of their fields
- The time, space and liberty to pursue individual initiatives in a supportive environment
- Free accommodation at Jeanne Sauvé House.
- A stipend to cover basic costs of living in Montreal
The residential phase of the Jeanne Sauvé Public Leadership Program represents a full-time (40 hours per week) commitment.
Field Phase – Part Time
Fellows continue on their individual public leadership journeys – either in their home countries or elsewhere, and either through continued work or study. During this phase, participants:
- Receive ongoing support from Sauvé mentors, partners, personal coaches and the Jeanne Sauvé Foundation
- Continue to exchange with their fellow program participants on a regular basis
- Report consistently to the Foundation.
Have access to the Fellows’ Collaboration Fund
For more information and fellowship application; see Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada – Jeanne Sauvé Foundation