University of Nottingham Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship for Study in the UK
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
Application Deadline: 22 March 2019.
Scholarships are available for 2019 entry:
- 100% tuition fee, and
- 50% of tuition fees *
- are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below** AND
- are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes AND
- have not already studied outside of your home country*** AND
- are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate AND
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme (excluding MRes), at Nottingham for September 2019
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the 2019 Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship