Universite Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarships in France
The Université Paris-Saclay would like to promote access to its master’s (nationally-certified degree) programs to international students, taught in its member establishments, and to make it easier for highly-qualified foreign students to attend its University especially those wishing to develop an academic project through research up to the doctoral level.
The Université Paris-Saclay scholarship is €10,000 per year. It is paid by the establishment the candidate is registered in for the duration of the academic year, and for a period of no less than 10 consecutive months per year.
A maximum of €1,000 for travel and VISA expenses is also awarded depending on the candidate’s country of origin.
- Newly arrived international students, aged 30 and under during the course of the selection year.
- International students living in France for less than a year, enrolled in a student programme that does not lead to a qualification.
- International students living in France for less than a year, taking language classes (type FFL or the like).
- Individuals already living in France at the time of application (except in cases mentioned above).
- Individuals who have interrupted their studies for more than two consecutive years.
Students holding any other type of scholarship whose amount exceeds 600€/month.
How to Apply
- To be considered for the scholarships, students must first be admitted to a Master’s Programme offered at Université Paris-Saclay. Being admitted into a master’s program of the University does not automatically entitle you to a scholarship.
- Only the students selected and contacted by the master’s program admissions panel of Université Paris-Saclay can submit the online application form for a scholarship. No unsolicited application is allowed.
For more information and scholarship application details, see; application details, see; Universite Paris-Saclay International Masters Scholarships in France