Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme at the University of Reading For 2019/2020
The Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme at Reading is a merit and experience-based award, given to talented individuals who demonstrate that they have the potential, at the end of their Master’s programme, to motivate people and communities in their home country towards positive change. The Scholarships are offered in collaboration with the Wallace and Muriel Hurst Fund.
Application Deadline: 21st February 2019, 4:00 PM GMT (Greenwich Mean Time).
1. Candidates must have demonstrable work or voluntary experience working in community development and/or agricultural development.
2. Candidates must have a 2:1 or 1st class degree at the undergraduate level (we use NARIC to assess degree equivalency).
3. The awards enable Scholars to study on any one of the following one-year postgraduate Master’s courses offered by the Graduate Institute of International Development and Applied Economics (GIIDAE) at the University of Reading:
- Agriculture and Development
- Applied International Development
- Climate Change and Development
- Communication for Development
- Environment and Development
- Food Security and Development
At least one scholarship will be award to the MSc Agriculture and Development. The remaining scholarships will be award to applicants across a range of the remaining degree programmes.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Marshal Papworth Scholarships Programme 2019/2020