The University of Gothenburg International Scholarships
The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarships (UGSS) Programme offers fee-paying students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a Master’s degree programme, with entry autumn semester 2019.
Field(s) of study:
Any Masters Programme offered at the University
Citizens from outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
The scholarship covers:
- • Tuition fees for a Master’s programme at the University of Gothenburg
- • 27 000 SEK per study semester
- • The FAS plus insurance for fee-paying students
You are eligible to apply for the scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- • You are required to pay tuition fees
- • Also, You have applied for a Master’s programme, full-time studies, at the University of Gothenburg by 15 January 2019
- • You have paid the application fee and documented your eligibility for studies by 1 February 2019
You apply for the scholarship by submitting an online scholarship application formwhich will be available on the official website starting 4 February 2019. Please note that one must have applied for a Master’s Programme via universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2019 in order to be eligible for the scholarship process. Deadline for scholarship applications is 14 February 2019.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.utbildning.gu.se/education/application/scholarships/the-university-of-gothenburg-study-scholarship/