Huygens Scholarship Programme, Netherlands
The Huygens Scholarship Programme is open to students from all countries of the world.
It is aimed at talented students who want to study in Netherlands in the final phase of their bachelor’s studies or during their master’s studies.
Study can include research and/or practical training.
There is no fixed number of available scholarships, but the actual number is determined by the total cost of the variable components of the scholarships.
Scholarships are awarded for a period of no less than six months and no more than 24 months.
They include the following components:
- a monthly allowance of €900 euros (this includes a standard contribution towards healthcare insurance).
- visa fees (standard contribution)
- the full cost of tuition fees
- a one-off payment towards international travel costs (standard contribution based on country of origin).
- If you are already a graduate, you must have graduated less than two years ago. Your study in the Netherlands should be in the final phase of your bachelor’s studies or during your master’s studies.
Application deadlines: January 15 & February 1 every year.
For more information and aplication materials, visit; Huygens Scholarship Programme Website