Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China
Anhui Government Scholarship Program for International Students is established to attract more international students to study and research in Anhui higher education institutions.
This program sponsors international students who apply to study or have studied undergraduate or postgraduate programs in institutions of higher learning of Anhui Province in China.
Anhui Government Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programme.
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students – Scholarship Amounts
- Applicants for bachelor’s degree: 20,000 yuan/year
- The Applicants for Master’s degree: 30,000 yuan/year
Applicants for Doctoral degree: 50,000 yuan/year
Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese Citizens with foreign passports and valid Chinese visas, and should be friendly to China.
- Applicants should have documents such as HSK certificate to prove that they have required level of proficiency in Chinese. (Limitations shall be relaxed if all the courses of the program the applicants study are instructed directly in English.)
- Education Background and age limit
-Applicants for undergraduate program must have senior high school diploma and be under the age of 28.
- Applicants should abide by Chinese laws and rules and regulations of the school and have good academic performances.
- Nationality: International students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
Applicants must provide the following documents:
- Application Form for Anhui Govt Scholarship for International Students
- Copy of Passport
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic and school performance transcripts
- Original recommendation letters
- Application Form
The application deadlines vary from university to university.
For more information and scholarships application forms and guidelines, see; Anhui Government Scholarships for International Students in China