Heinrich Boll Foundation Sponsorships
Heinrich Boll Foundation Sponsorships: Students of all nationalities are invited to apply for the Heinrich Böll Foundation undergraduates, masters and doctoral scholarships.
Scholarships are for students of all subjects and nationalities pursuing their degree at universities of applied sciences (‘Fachhochschulen’), or universities of the arts (‘Kunsthochschulen’) in Germany.
Eligibility for Undergraduate Scholarship
Applications are possible before you begin your study programme or within the first three semesters.
Eligibility for a Doctoral Scholarship (PhD)
- Applicants must provide proof that they hav acceptance as a doctoral student by a German institution of higher education.
- Preference is for dissertation projects related to the working areas of the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
Good or very good knowledge of German is a requirement. The selection workshops generally hold in German (if you get a scholarship grant, finance for additional German language courses is available).
How to Apply
- Only applications submit online are eligible.
- Provide the requested information in the online application portal.
- After uploading all documents, applications should be submitted
- Notification of granted scholarships: July / January or February.
- Sponsorship expected to begin: 1st October / 1st April.
For more information and application, visit: Heinrich Boll Foundation Sponsorships